Essays For IT Management and Current Trends

Where do I see myself 10 years from now? Was my learning in SPUP vital to where I'm leading to?

I see a vague vision of myself applying what I learned not only at the classroom, but also the things I learn at seminars and workshops I attended in and out of school. I see myself helping my family, my alma Mater and maybe starting a family of my own too :)
I say vague, because honestly there would be a lot of factors that would influence the fulfillment of this vision. But hopefully somehow this vision will be fulfilled.

Earning my degree at SPUP is really vital to all the things that I had learned in the past years, and this school also plays a great influence on the road I would be taking. SPUP taught me that in our own simple ways we could always make a change.

________________________________________________________

Was IT the best course choice after all? (State the struggles you had in the course as well as convincing relatives/friends that it's the best course out there) Why not nursing?

Actually it was the other way around, since I was grade 3 my parents and I had planned that I would take nursing or medical technology and if somehow they would be able to afford it I would precede to taking up medicine. I loved the idea, because ever since I was a kid I loved playing doctor and stuff, not to mention that biology was my favorite subject. I always read the books at home related to biology and naturopathy too.

But when I was about to graduate high school, things about that plan seemed to start to change, my parents were suggesting other courses, like Custom Administration, IT, Comp Science, Legal Management, Pharmacy and Engineering.

I was really confused that time, I knew what I liked but somehow my dad was able to convince me that IT would be the best choice. My relatives were expecting me to take up nursing or MedTech but then they were only able to speak after my parents left for their work abroad. One of my cousins, or uncle who didn't know what IT graduates really do kept saying I was going to end up running a computer shop and etc. Honestly that was what I thought about IT back in HS, until I started taking up IT in SPUP.

Seeing the employment problem the fresh nursing graduates are facing now, somehow I see IT is the best choice after all”, because there are a lot of opportunities for us out there especially for us Paulinians :)

________________________________________________________

State everything you've learned in IT Management and Current Trends and the course subject experience itself. What part of it will you never forget?

I learned a lot of things from the latest events in technology for the past months while i was taking up the subect to the importance of being updated about the latest movies and things of technology, learning the important shorcut keys of windows, how deleted files could still be recovered, how viruses could be rmoved without formatting the PC, how to prevent virus attacks and how handling confidential and top secret information could happen unknowingly.

What important part I would never forget? I'd say it’s the teacher of this subject himself, Mr. Mars Cacacho! Sir Mars has inspired me in different ways, he opened my eyes to the endless possibilities every IT graduate has out there, and how I could also make a change, help my family, my school and my community. Thank you Sir Mars! Not only for the learning and inspiration but also for the gummy bears, choco mucho, choco coated biscuits, piatos, chiz curls, and taquitos you give in class to motivate us :)

No comments:

Post a Comment